0.035 ER4043 Aluminum MIG Wire 16# Spool
Product code: RAD64001508
- Radnor® 4043 is a great choice for the welding of heat-treatable base alloys and more specifically the 6XXX series alloys. It has a lower melting point and more fluidity than the 5XXX series filler alloys and is preferred by welders because of its favorable operating characteristics. ER4043 type wires are also less sensitive to weld cracking with the 6XXX series base alloys. Radnor® 4043 is suitable for sustained elevated temperature service, i.e. above 150° F.
- Categories: Welding Equipment and Accessories,
- Superior wire surface finish for the best feedability and arc performance
- Optimal manufacturing process to precisely control chemical composition
- State-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure trouble-free performance of the weld wire
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements