- Published date:: 2018-08-16
- Viewed: 3937
“Coal Mongolia” is an annual international coal trade, investment conference and exhibition where main objectives are to attract investment in Mongolian coal industry, introduce new technologies, improve coal export, trade, transportation and logistics as well as to strengthen competitiveness of Mongolian Coal Industry in the Asian market and has been successfully organized since 2011.
Motto for 2018
This year, “Coal Mongolia-2018” is going to be held for the 8th year on September 4-5th, 2018 in Shangri-La Hotel, Ulaanbaatar. This year’s conference motto will be “Together towards technological advance” and we are delighted to welcome you participate in Mongolia’s biggest coal trade and investment conference and exhibition.
Highlights for 2018 and goals
Mongolia has began to process and export both its anthracite and thermal coal and it’s the most highlighting event for the coal industry that Mongolian coal export has reached its all-time high level in 2018. Many new coal processing plants have initiated its construction and some have began to be implemented in their project level. Currently, the industry is facing processing, handling and transportation technology issues. Thus, we are emphasizing technological advancement in this year’s conference and suggesting a goal to extend business cooperation between producer and supplier in a creative as well as efficient manner.
We are pleased to inform you that the conference main organizer is “Glogex Consulting” LLC, a geology and mining consulting company and the co-organizers of the conference are Mongolian Coal Association as well as Fenwei Energy Information Services Co.,Ltd (Fenwei), the biggest coal research company of China.
Who will attend?
· Members of government, specialists and head of government agencies
· Coal mining, processing, handling as well as transportation companies
· Trade, transportation, and logistics companies
· Operator companies
· Investors, banks and financial organizations
· Exploration project owners, junior companies
· Consulting and software companies
· Researchers and scholars
· Business networking opportunities with leaders of the industry
· Hear opinions of top global researchers on coal market and price forecast
· Get informed about industry policy, planning updates and new projects
· Get introduced with new investment projects
· Enhance company sales
· Acquire information about advanced technology price and their productivity
· Business expansion opportunity at lower cost and in short time